Sunday, July 14, 2013

New Adventures

Hello World!!
I have been called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! I have been called to Labor in the Washington Spokane Mission!! This includes the eastern half of Washington State, a small section of Canada above Washington, the northern panhandle of Idaho, and the northwestern part of Montana!!
Considering I love Steak and potatoes, its probably a good thing that I'm going to the land of meat and potatoes!
I enter the MTC in Provo, Utah on July 17, 2013. After I spend two weeks there I will be sent to Washington for the remainder of my mission to do the Lord's work!! I can't wait to spread the fully restored gospel to my brothers and sisters. One thing is for sure, it'll be an amazing adventure!! Hope you will come along for the ride!
*This is when I first received my call! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment