Monday, January 20, 2014

January 13, 2014 E-Mail!!!!

Hey There Again!!! 

Here is her letter from last week!!!! 

Love to all!!! 

We didn't get a letter today, usually they don't write on a holiday, so....  Hopefully tomorrow!! 

Happy Reading!!! 




Hey Everyone!
It happened! I am actually getting transferred out of Moscow! The one thing I've been dreading since the moment I stepped into Moscow has now come true! I will be moving up into Spokane to serve at least the next 6 weeks there! 
I am TERRIFIED! I've grown to know Moscow and love it so much! There's nothing like a college town to get a 23 year old girl super stoked about missionary work! :D haha but alas, the Lord needs me in Spokane! I'm so excited for this opportunity to experience serving in a family ward as I've been in a Young Single Adult Stake for the last 6 months of my mission... so all of it. haha But It's going to be such a growing and learning experience for me! I hope I can do some good while serving in Spokane! Because I don't know my new address send any letters/packages to the mission office address: 
Sister Kayla Richardson
Washington Spokane Mission
820 S. Pines Rd #101
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
until I can get my other address to everyone.
 
We had the opportunity of meeting Elder Andersen of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles on Saturday! We knew he was coming to the mission... and we thought he was bringing iPads...but he wasn't... but he gave this AMAZING talk on repentance and the Atonement! It was incredible! There were so many moments that I felt like he was talking directly to me! Obviously it was the Spirit telling me what the Lord needed me to hear...but it was so exciting to have so many of those experiences one right after the other, over and over again bearing witness that this man who's hand I shook was an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ! I learned so much from him about the Atonement and how I need to continue applying it in my life!
This next transfer it going to be incredible! Along with getting a new companion, living and working in a new area, and being terrified; the ENTIRE mission is going to be reading the Book of Mormon in 6 weeks! Everyone who is willing is open to join us! The entire Book of Mormon (Title page-end) can be read in 6 weeks by reading 13 pages/day! Can you do it? Take the challenge and let me know how it goes! :) Shoot me an email with what you're learning during the experience!  
I hope all is well and that everyone is able to feel their Saviors love daily...if you can't repent and try again :) 
Love you all!
Sister Richardson
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment