Thursday, April 24, 2014


Hey there Everyone!!!! 

Here is Kayla's E-mail from this week!!! 
Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Easter!!! 

Enjoy!  Happy Reading!!! 


Hey Everyone!
I hope everyone has had an incredible Easter holiday! This week has been CRAZY! We had eight appointments to teach on Saturday alone! Everyone in this area feels the importance of the holiday! With a lot of our lessons we were using the new video that came out called Because of Him. It's three minutes long, but its effects last much longer. If you haven't seen it I invite you to watch it now:
Here's the link: www.mormon.org/becauseofhim
He is the reason for everything we do. I know that as we rely on Him and on his Atonement we are able to be made clean! He overcame the two things that hold us back from living with our Father in Heaven: That's sin and death. I know that as we use this sacrifice from a loving Father and a loving Brother we will be happy! 
I hit my 9 month mark this week! I couldn't be happier with what I'm doing out here! I'm serving the Lord the best I can with the tools and companions He has given me! I've learned so much in these last 9 months and I can't wait for the next 9 to pick up my pace and finish strong. Hump day is gone and I'm on my way down the hill...which means I'm going to pick up the speed to a sprint! 
This gospel has brought me so much joy and light in times of despair and darkness! If you are not a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints I invite you to add to your faith and learn what it is that we have to offer! Meet with missionaries in your area. They will help!
I love you all and hope you are all having a great Easter holiday!
Love,
Sister Richardson





No comments:

Post a Comment