Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 2, 2013 E-Mail!!!!

Hey There Everyone!!!! 

Kayla didn't write last week, so there is no post from last week!   : / 

She did however redeem herself this week, so here is this weeks e-mail!!!! 

Happy Reading!!! 

Love to all!!!! 

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I didn't write last week! I only had an hour to email! It was crazy! Anyways, this week has been a week of roller-coaster emotions! Here are 6 explanations why:
1. Thanksgiving break = no students and we are campus missionaries.....
2. Went to the temple! AMAZING! 
3. Sister Hardy (the companion I've had since coming out into the field) went home.... I was extremely sad.
4. I met my twin! Super freaky...but super funny all at the same time!!! We are so alike it's ridiculous! I love Sister Fuller (aka my twin)!
5. I don't have a companion right now...kind of stressful...but I get to pick up my new companion, Sister Lamb, tomorrow! She's poly!!! I love Poly's!!! Super excited!
6. Satan was at one of my lessons.  
Numbers 2 and 6 were my High and Low points of the week, but I have learned so much from each of them! The day before I had the #6 experience I went to the temple! I don't know how I would've reacted otherwise. The feeling in the temple is so peaceful and happy. I know that the Lord resides there and wants all of his children to end up there! I love the temple! That was just a buffer day for what i needed to learn from this lesson I had. Long story short: This family had some problems. Eventually we were able to discern by the spirit that there was something here that should not be. They have a young child that is sensitive to spiritual surroundings. Whether it was Satan himself or one of his devils, they were walking with that child. you can call me crazy; but i know what I felt and I know what my companion felt. I'd never felt what "pure evil" felt like until that moment, but now I do. The Lord has taught me so many lessons while I've been on my mission! I am so grateful for these experiences. As a good friend of mine put, "It's a good thing you're going through this intense mommy-boot camp!" I'm so excited to see what kind of person the Lord is going to mold me into to be the best mother and wife I can be for my future family! I know this is the true gospel of Jesus Christ the Lord will mold me into the person I am supposed to become! I'm grateful that darkness must flee in the presence of light. I've experienced this kind of change in people just in the few 4 1/2 months I've been out. I'm grateful for the Atonement! I love my Savior. I know He lives! I love him and I know he knows me perfectly!
I love you all! I hope you're having a great holiday season!
Love,
Sister Richardson
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I just love it when she sends pictures!!!!!   Yay!!!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment