Sunday, December 29, 2013

December 23, 2013 E-Mail!!!!

Hey there Everyone!!!  

Sorry that Kayla's Christmas letter is a bit late!!!   But look at it this way, we can enjoy Christmas for just a little while longer!!!   Such a great letter this week!!!!  Enjoy!!! 

We were able to Skype with her on Christmas Day, and that was so wonderful to see her and be able to talk to her!!!   Yes ..... many tears were shed!   We just love her so much and are so proud of the work that she is doing!!!!   It was so hard to say good-bye!   But now we are looking forward to Mothers Day!!!!   Just love that girl!!!! 

Enjoy her Christmas letter, and Happy Reading!!!  

Love to all!!!!  





Hello Everyone!!
Sorry for the lack of a post last week! This week has been SO LONG!
Here is a poem I wrote to express my feelings.

Twas the night before finals and all through campus 
Everyone was studying with book and glasses
They stayed up all night without knowledge of time
Hoping their efforts would be acknowledged and fine. 

When all of a sudden a knock at the door 
Made them scurry and trip on the floor
They swung open the door with furry in their eyes
To see the missionaries standing with hope and surprise!

As they talked for what seemed like forever
They had no interest in adding a tether
To their lives that made them feel so free
They had no idea what they could be

So on they went with their stress and fuss
To their finals that made them mad and cuss 
Until the last final, they had made it through
And home they went to spend with their crew.

And so the missionaries are left behind 
With their important message for all to find.
They continue searching with faith in Christ 
For those ready to receive him who are willing and nice.

For Christ was born in Bethlehem 
And gave his life for all of men
We need but open the door and let him in
To get back to live with him    

Of this I witness to EVERYONE
Christ's love to those who feel undone
When worry and stress make you fall
HE is the one that, for you, gave ALL.

This season is a season to be celebrated! For our Savior was born and died for us... so that we could all come back to live with Him and our father in heaven! I'm grateful for this knowledge! I love my Savior! I'm so glad I get to share the gospel with those around me and to feel their spirit be strengthened! I love being a missionary! I love this gospel and I love my Lord. 
May we all keep the "reason for the season" in mind. Christ was the greatest gift given to all of mankind! 
Love you all and Merry Christmas!
Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment