Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 9, 2013 E-mail!!!

Here is last weeks letter!!!  

Happy Reading!!! 

Love to all!!! 



Hey Everyone!
I'm so happy to say that the work is hastening in Moscow, ID! We have two amazing people preparing to be baptized! They are incredible and will continue to progress in learning about the gospel! 
The weather took a turn for the cold this last week. Ill attach a couple pictures.. one with a sign that said it was 9 degrees outside at that point and one where we'd been walking for a while and my hair was frozen! :D haha typical Idaho... obviously the Lord was preparing me when I went to BYU-Idaho.. but its fine... I love feeling like a missionary when it's freezing outside!
I have a new companion! Her name is Sister Lamb! She's not poly even though I thought she was... She's native american!!!! Super cool!!!! I love her! I love teaching with her! I love how much she has taught me in this short week we have been together! 
The Spirit is incredible! You truly can know everything by the spirit! He is a guide and a comfort! 
I love this gospel! I love being a missionary! I love serving my Lord!
I love you all! Keep strong in the faith!! 
Love,
Sister Richardson


No comments:

Post a Comment