Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Week #2!!!!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry this is late being posted, but I have been out of town for a few days and didn't have access to a computer!!!

Here is Sister Richardson's very first e-mail from Moscow, Idaho!!!

I hope you all enjoy reading about her adventures as much as I do!!!



Hey Everyone!!!! 
I LOVE MISSIONARY WORK!!!!! 
That's about it....hahaha *sigh* but really the Lord's work is indescribable.
I am currently serving in the 1st and 2nd wards of the Moscow Idaho University Stake! I am in a singles ward as well as a young married ward! The members here are amazing and so so soooo strong! We are on the campus of University of Idaho and I couldn't have asked for a better place to start my mission! I love working with people my age because I can relate to them better! However, because school hasn't started yet, it's kind of dead.... haha we've tracted and contacted, but most of the buildings are empty and campus is pretty bare so I'm extremely excited for when school starts up again! 
Oh!! It's also a Full biking area! This was an answer to a prayer, because I had definitely put some weight on while at the MTC haha and believe you me...it is anything but flat here....If i go a day biking round here and not get out of breath from riding up a very very VERY steep hill, than it was a day wasted! 
Ok, so I tell my companion this every day, but I live in a computer screen wallpaper! Moscow (pronounced Moss-co), Idaho is such a gorgeous place and not at all like Rexburg!! I LOVE IT!! There are 6 missionaries in my district! Sister Hardy, Me, Sister Workman, Sister Lin, Elder De Oliveria, and Elder Rawson! We all get along really really well! 
I'm so happy to be out here doing the lords work! I know this is His work because I feel Him with me EVERY step of the way...He is walking beside us constantly and it's an amazing reminder of how much He loves us and cares about ALL of His children!
Sorry this is so short, but I am short on time! The Church is true people!! 
Love,
Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment