Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 3, 2013 E-mail!!!

Here is Kayla's e-mail from this week!!  

Happy Reading!!!

She sent some cute pictures!!   It's sooo good to see how happy she is!!!  


Hello Everyone!!!
This week has been so crazy!!! We had two transfers and have seen so many miracles working in the area!! We now have 7 investigators!!! Yay!!! I love teaching the gospel, and I love it when members refer you too them! If a member is present at the lesson, they are so much more likely to keep wanting to know more about the church! Members are sooooo important!!! I can't stress that enough!! 
On one of the exchanges another sister from my district, Sister Workman, came into my area and we had so much success that day!! Things started to fall into place! She during companionship study she also gave me a quote that I thought I'd share with everyone:

"I am called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master, and He has chosen me to represent Him; to stand in His place. To say and do what He Himself would say and do if He personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts. My words are His words, and my doctrine is His doctrine. My commission is to do what He wants done, to say what He wants said, to be a living modern witness in word and in deed of the divinity of His great and marvelous latter-day work. How great is my calling?"

 Now all of the punctuation might not be right, but man! *Sigh* I LOVE THIS!!!! THIS IS SO TRUE! But not only is it about full time set apart missionaries. Everyone who has been baptized and has taken the name of Jesus Christ upon them is a missionary of the Lord. We are ALL HIS MISSIONARIES!! We are all called; we are all chosen. Gospel literally means "good news" so why not spread it!?!  I LOVE THIS WORK! Christ walks with us! I love you all! Keep the faith!
Love, 
Sister Kayla Richardson






No comments:

Post a Comment